APNA Online Learning
APNA Online Learning delivers rich, interactive learning in a fully flexible online format, with courses designed specifically for nurses in primary health care and other health professionals.
APNA Online Learning allows one to continue their professional development at a time that suits them. Education can be completed at home or work, there is no need to travel, take time off from work, be away from family or having the cost and inconvenience of travelling to a central location. APNA Online Learning allows users to work through the education at a pace that suits them. An educational module can be started, paused and recommenced a number of times without users losing track of their progress, giving you the flexibility to stop and start your learning.
All courses available in APNA Online Learning are APNA Endorsed and outline an approximation of continuing professional development (CPD) hours for national registration.
APNA online learning allows you the opportunity to keep up to date with knowledge and skills, it offers:
- All 1-2 hour APNA developed courses are FREE to APNA members
- FREE and discounted learning available
- Meet CPD requirements
- Carry out online training using rich, interactive learning
- Access a range of valuable resources
Courses available on APNA Online Learning
For further course information download the APNA Professional Development booklet.
Courses coming soon:
- Optimising health as people age
- Nurse clinics in Australian General Practice – Planning, Implementation and Evaluation
- Health literacy – Improving communication and participation in health and healthcare delivery
- Chronic disease and fertility
- Asthma fundamentals for primary health care nurses
APNA welcome suggestions for online learning development. To suggest clinical and non-clinical topics please contact the APNA Professional Development Team at email@example.com or on phone 03 9669 7400.