APNA Continuing Education Workshops
APNA is pleased to deliver three Continuing Education Workshops during September and October 2015 focusing on chronic disease management and coordination of care through identifying your community needs. Designed and facilitated by nurses, with a range of outstanding presenters from across disciplines, these workshops offer nurses working in primary care an engaging opportunity to network and update their expertise.
- Melbourne - Friday 4 and Saturday 5 September 2015 at Stamford Plaza
Click here to register for Melbourne
- Sydney - Friday 23 and Saturday 24 October 2015 at Radisson Blu Hotel
Click here to register for Sydney
- Brisbane - Friday 30 and Saturday 31 October 2015 at Pullman Brisbane
Click here to register for Brisbane
Official program will be released in the coming weeks.
- Population Health and Change Management
- Coordination of Care for people with complex health needs
- Palliative care needs of older Australians living in the community
- Diabetes Management: What's new in type 2 current therapies and medications
- Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Management
- Chronic Kidney Disease Management
- Alzheimer's Management
- Arthritis Management
- Pain Management
Earlybird - APNA member $250 / non-member $350
Standard - APNA member $290 / non-member $390
Please note that earlybird closes two weeks prior to event.
8:15am - 8:45am registration open
8:45am - 5:00pm workshop
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea breaks will be scheduled appropriately.
- Two day work booklet
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on both days
- Networking opportunities
- Completion certificate with recognition of 12 CPD hours
These workshops have been APNA Endorsed to meet the required Quality Standards.
For more information please contact APNA on 1300 303 184 or email@example.com.
APNA recognises the traditional custodians of land and sea, on whose lands we work and live. We wish to pay our respects to all traditional owners and elders
past, present and future.