APNA Continuing Education Workshops for Nurses in General Practice
Looking to expand your clinical knowledge and professional skills in an interactive, locally-based education workshop?
APNA is pleased to deliver this series of workshops to facilitate education and networking for nurses working in general practice in Melbourne, Perth and Adelaide.
Designed and facilitated by nurses, with a range of outstanding presenters from across disciplines, these workshops offer nurses working in primary care an engaging opportunity to network and update their expertise.
Click here for the program
- Integrated Care Management in Atrial Fibrillation: A Dutch Perspective - Dr Jeroen Hendriks
- Palliative Care and Advanced Care Planning in the General Practice setting - Professor Liz Raymond
- A simple guide to mental health for nurses in general practice - Jo Fishburn
- e-health – Mental Health Assessment Tools Evaluation - Karlene Dickens
- Utilising eHealth to support caring for your Chronic Disease Patients - Heather McDonald
- CVD and risk assessment in general practice – how nurses can make a difference - Chris Helms
- Types, Causes & Effective Assessment of Incontinence for Nurses in General Practice - Roseland Donhart
- Wound Management for Nurses in General Practice - Sue Templeton
- Diabetes Care Update for Nurses in General Practice - Virginia Meadows
- The Progress of Nursing in Australian General Practice: Opportunities, information and answers - Samantha Moses
South Australia Adelaide
29-30 May 2015
Grand Chancellor Adelaide on Hindley
Click here to register
Please Note: All cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing and received 14 business days prior to the event. After this time, a 50% refund is applied.
If you have any queries about these workshops please contact Rebekah Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 303 184
This activity is funded by the Australian Government Department of Health.