APNA Continuing Education Workshops
APNA is pleased to deliver three Continuing Education Workshops during September and October 2015 focusing on chronic disease management and coordination of care through identifying your community needs. Designed and facilitated by nurses, with a range of outstanding presenters from across disciplines, these workshops offer nurses working in primary care an engaging opportunity to network and update their expertise.
- Melbourne - Friday 4 and Saturday 5 September 2015 at Stamford Plaza
- Sydney - Friday 23 and Saturday 24 October 2015 at Radisson Blu Hotel
- Brisbane - Friday 30 and Saturday 31 October 2015 at Pullman Brisbane
- Coordination of care for people with complex health needs
- Population health: Let's get started
- Diabetes management: What's new in type 2 current therapies and medications?
- Struggling to breathe? Is it asthma, COPD or a bit of both?
- Heart disease from prevention to recovery - the role of general practice
- A framework to meet the palliative care needs of older Australians living in the community
- Building dementia practice in primary care
- Working with patients with osteoarthritis
- Pain management
- Older people and chronic kidney disease: Diagnosis, management and comorbidities
- Advance Care Planning: do you really know what your patients want?
Earlybird - APNA member $250 / non-member $350
Standard - APNA member $290 / non-member $390
Please note that earlybird closes two weeks prior to event.
8:15am - 8:45am registration open
8:45am - 5:00pm workshop
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea breaks will be scheduled appropriately.
- Two day work booklet
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on both days
- Networking opportunities
- Completion certificate with recognition of 12 CPD hours
Discounted accommodation is available to delegates attending the Continuing Education Workshops across the workshop weekend only. Please see the hotels listed below:
Melbourne: Stamford Plaza via http://bit.ly/SPM-APNA
Sydney: Mantra, 2 Bond Street, Sydney via www.mghotels.com.au/my-bookings/Forms/BookingAvailability.aspx and quote the Promo Code ‘1450OCT15’
Please note, Mantra Sydney is located 300m from Radisson Blu Hotel.
Brisbane: Pullman Brisbane on 07 3222 1125 and quote ‘APNA1015’
These workshops have been APNA Endorsed to meet the required Quality Standards.
For more information please contact APNA on 1300 303 184 or email@example.com.
APNA recognises the traditional custodians of land and sea, on whose lands we work and live. We wish to pay our respects to all traditional owners and elders
past, present and future.