Supported by Health Professionals Bank. The results of this survey equips APNA members with information on the workforce conditions of your profession, and helps APNA’s develop evidence-based policy and programs relating to the primary health care nurse workforce and to advocate for you.
Annual General Meeting - April 2019
The next Annual General Meeting of the Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association took place at APNA National Conference in April 2019.
Date: Thursday 4 April 2019
Location: Adelaide Convention Centre
North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- Find out about APNA’s operations and finances
- Speak about any items on the agenda
- Welcome newly elected board members.
Full members have the right to appoint a proxy to attend, speak and vote on their behalf in accordance with APNA's Constitution. Proxies must be full APNA members.
Dial in to the AGM
1. Dial your local number (cost of a local call) or the FREECALL number
2. When prompted, enter the passcode 133 2838 233 followed by the hash key
3. Upon request, state your name and you will be connected to the AGM
4. Sit back, listen and feel free to ask questions at any time – we would love to hear from you!
FREECALL 1800 197 380 (free from a landline only)
PASSCODE 133 283 8233 #
Press *0 for operator assistance
Press *6 to mute or unmute your line
Press *7 to join or leave subconference
Full members have the right to appoint proxies to attend the AGM. Incorporated Associate members have the right to appoint individuals as representatives. If an Incorporated Associate member has not appointed a representative under clause 5.7 in the APNA Constitution, it can appoint a representative to attend and speak at the meeting. Read the APNA Constitution for more information.