Learn about APNA’s Nursing in Primary Health Care Program, a three year Commonwealth funded program designed to increase recruitment, retention and employment opportunities for primary health care nurses.
APNA Privacy Statement
As part of your registration, you will need to read and agree to this Privacy Statement.
The Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association (APNA) Inc. is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
The personal information you provide may be used by APNA to:
- process your application for membership of APNA
- record your membership details and profile information
- manage your membership of APNA
- ensure you comply as a member with APNA’s Constitution
- conduct market research in order to identify and analyse the ongoing needs of APNA members
- provide you with access to and information about a range of current and future membership benefits
- administer your enrolments with APNA events and online learning
- notify you about APNA events
- send you publications and emails
- aggregate and use for internal review to analyse trends and statistics.
APNA may disclose the personal information you provide to:
- education providers involved with or engaged by APNA
- financial institutions for payment processing
- APNA's contracted service providers, including:
- professional conference organisers;
- information technology service providers;
- printers and mail house of APNA publications and collateral;
- external business advisers (such as auditors and lawyers);
- Customer Relationships Management database provider.
Please note that APNA will not disclose your personal information to any third party unless stated above. All third party correspondence and promotions are coordinated and sent out by APNA and APNA suppliers. All member benefit programs are ‘opt in’.
APNA processes membership and other payments using PayPal and online technologies. All transactions processed by APNA meet industry security standards to ensure member details and payments are protected.
You have the right to access or correct any personal information, which APNA holds about you, (subject to any applicable legal exceptions) and should contact the APNA Privacy Officer at no charge on (03) 9669 7400 for this information.
For more information or to join APNA please email email@example.com.