Learning on the go with APNA online learning
APNA CPD Portal
APNA's CPD Portal allows APNA members to securely record, store and retrieve their continuing professional development through a simple and accessible web portal. It is designed to enable nurses registered with the nursing and midwifery board of Australia (AHPRA) to meet the CPD requirements under national registration.
APNA's CPD Portal will assist you in meeting your CPD by:
- Allowing you to record your CPD activities in a central and easily accessible location
- Viewing or printing your CPD record to demonstrate evidence of completion of a minimum of 20 hours of CPD per year
- Developing and recording learning plans based on identified learning needs, including adding learning goals
- Reflecting on the value of the learning activities or the effect that participation will have on your practice
- APNA members are able to see their accumulated CPD hours whenever they are logged into the website, as well as update or view their CPD at any time.
Members can view their CPD in the CPD Portal by logging in, selecting Go to my Dashboard and then clicking View my CPD Activities.
If you have any questions regarding APNA's CPD Portal please contact us.