Foundations of General Practice : A workbook for nurses
APNA National Conference program
The 2021 APNA National Conference team are working hard to produce a vibrant program featuring workshops, renowned keynotes, panel discussions, and breakfast sessions to inspire delegates, connect them with their colleagues and celebrate what it means to be a Valued, Visible and Respected primary health care nurse.
Year after year, the APNA National Conference provides the largest platform to recognise and celebrate what has been achieved by primary health care nurses, and to further cultivate the expertise and collegiality of the largest workforce in primary health care. Three days of tailored professional development for nurses working in primary health care around Australia, APNA’s annual national conference delivers inspiring keynotes from nurses leading the way; interactive workshops that will engage you; sessions from nurses making a difference and all the latest research to ensure you have the best information to take back to your practices.
The APNA National Conference offers delegates the opportunity to:
• extend their scope of practice through hands-on clinical and leadership workshops
• be inspired by peers
• enhance their education and build on current skills, including updates on key guidelines and policy issues
• learn about new and innovative roles for nurses and models of care that can be adopted in similar settings
• have input into key issues affecting nursing in primary health care
• exposure to 50+ industry-leading exhibitors for further learning and relationship building
• attain the majority of CPD hours required for the year to meet national registration obligations
Interactive learning tied in with lively social events will provide nurse delegates with the opportunity to connect and share their experiences, questions, passions and insights with experts and peers in primary health care.
To be kept up to date with all the developments and announcements regarding the APNA National Conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.