Learning on the go with APNA online learning
Festival of Nursing
The Festival of Nursing – it’s an annual nursing conference, SUPERCHARGED!
The Festival of Nursing is an annual conference for nurses, hosted in Australia. The last event was held in Perth from 27-29 July 2023 and the next event will be in Adelaide from 25-27 July 2024.
The Festival of Nursing features a variety of speakers, workshops, and networking opportunities. Past speakers have included leading experts in nursing, healthcare, and technology. The workshops cover a wide range of topics, such as patient-centered care, the use of technology in nursing, and the importance of interdisciplinary collaboration. The networking opportunities provide nurses with a chance to meet with colleagues from all over the world and learn about new developments in the nursing field.
Join us in Adelaide, South Australia from 25-27 July 2024!
Building on two of the most successful health conferences in 2023, with substantial content crossover, The Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association (APNA) and The Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine (ASLM) are combining forces in 2024 to deliver an unforgettable experience for delegates – the 2024 Essential Health Summit.
The two associations are merging the Festival of Nursing and Lifestyle Medicine conference into one cohesive event. An addition in 2024, the one-day Primary Health Care Congress is added, bringing together leaders from across primary health.
Experience the ultimate event for health and well-being professionals. The Essential Health Summit will provide three days of dynamic presentations, interactive workshops and inspiring talks. Joint plenaries will sit alongside specialised sessions allowing you to curate your experience across the three events. Hear from renowned speakers, take part in insightful discussions covering the latest developments in health and lifestyle medicine, and explore cutting-edge products and services from exhibitors in the healthcare and lifestyle industry.
An international conference that offers attendees three events combined, one ticket and endless potential.
Why should you attend the Festival of Nursing?
- Continuing education: The Festival of Nursing offers an opportunity for you to learn about the latest advancements and trends in the nursing field. You’ll be able to attend a wide-range of educational sessions and workshops, and are provided a continuing professional development certificate.
- Networking: The Festival of Nursing provides a platform for you to meet and network with peers from different specialties and backgrounds, from all over the world. You’ll be able to exchange ideas and best practices, and establish professional connections that can benefit your career development.
- Professional growth: Attending the Festival will help you to develop new skills and knowledge that can be applied in your work. It can also help you to stay up-to-date with changes and trends in the healthcare sector.
- Exposure to new products and services: The Festival features exhibits from healthcare brands showcasing their latest products and services. You’ll be able to explore new technology and equipment, that can help you provide better patient care.
- Inspiration and motivation: Attending the Festival will be a source of inspiration and motivation. Reignite your passion for your work, and see the impact you have on the lives of your patients and the wider population.
Terms and conditions
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the Festival of Nursing Team.
Note: there will be a $150 administration fee charged for refunds on duplicate registration payments.
Cancellations before Thursday 25 April 2024 will incur a A$150.00 cancellation fee.
Cancellations from 25 April 2024 to Friday 16 June 2024 will receive a 50% refund of fees paid.
Cancellations on or after 17 June 2024 there will be no refund.
Phone: 1300 303 184