Supported by Health Professionals Bank. The results of this survey equips APNA members with information on the workforce conditions of your profession, and helps APNA’s develop evidence-based policy and programs relating to the primary health care nurse workforce and to advocate for you.
Do you work in Central and Eastern Sydney?
Free online learning for general practice nurses
Access more than $1,000 worth of CPD at any time you want!
APNA has partnered with Central and Eastern Sydney PHN to make 15 APNA endorsed educational modules available for free to general practice nurses in the Central and Eastern Sydney region until June 2019.
Access courses by creating an account here.
- Asthma Fundamentals for Primary Health Care Nurses
- Cardiovascular Disease Risk - Assessment and Management
- Diabetes Management in the Primary Care Setting Unit 1 - Introduction to Diabetes
- Diabetes Management in the Primary Care Setting Unit 2 - Supporting People Living with Diabetes
- Health Literacy - Improving Communication and Participation in Health and Health Care Delivery
- Obesity Management: A Structured Approach
- Obesity, Chronic Disease and Fertility
- Haemochromatosis for Nurses
- Facilitating Behaviour Change
- Nurse Clinics in Australian General Practice - Planning, Implementation and Evaluation
- Population Health for Nurses in General Practice
- Scope of Practice
- Person Centred Care Planning
- Building Effective Teams in Primary Health Care
- Leadership in Action