APNA's definition of primary health care nursing covers health, scope of practice, primary health care, roles and settings. We also explore general practice nursing and Phillips et al. six roles of the general practice nurse.
Hand Hygiene for Healthcare Workers
This course has been developed to give workers in the healthcare environment an understanding of the importance of hand hygiene in stopping and controlling the spread of infection.
The course is appropriate for all staff working in health care settings.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- the role hand hygiene plays in preventing and controlling infection
- how to perform hand hygiene according to the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines
- when to use alcohol-based hand rub (ABHR) or soap and water, and
- when hand hygiene is necessary.
This course includes:
- Certificate of completion
- Interactive activities
- SCORM content
- SCORM deployment available
- Voice Over
- WCAG 2.0 accessible