Learning on the go with APNA online learning
Foundations of Planned Assessment in Primary Health Care
This education activity will provide you with the core themes required for a primary health care nurse to consider and include when conducting an assessment.
- To identify and develop the core clinical assessment skills required within your workplace setting.
- To understand the importance of accurate data collection and documentation.
- To understand the importance of developing your own work based clinical assessment policies.
- To confidently initiate escalation or referral or alternative action when required.
- To develop an understanding of relevant validated screening tools and evidence based resources and their applicability in primary health care.
Suitable for all nurses working in primary health care including general practice.