Learning on the go with APNA online learning
Foundations of Medicine Management
This education will provide you with the key considerations of managing medicines safely in the primary health care setting.
- The National Medicines Policy and Quality Use of Medicines.
- The purpose of relevant legislation including state and territory Drugs and Poisons Acts and how to access information on these.
- Factors that impact adversely on medication safety.
- A person centred approach to support informed adherence and enhance a person or their carer’s health literacy about medicines.
- Reducing clinical or procedural mistakes in assisting or administering medicines.
Suitable for all nurses working in primary health care including general practice.