Learning on the go with APNA online learning
Equal Employment Opportunity for Employees
This course provides an understanding of equal employment opportunity (EEO), discrimination and how complaints are managed.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- what equal employment opportunity (EEO) means,
- the legislation that applies to EEO,
- behaviour that is considered unlawful discrimination, and defences and exceptions,
- how organisations should manage internal complaints, and
- what happens when an individual makes an external complaint.
This course is aimed at all employees in the Australian workplace.