Learning on the go with APNA online learning
156 - Equal Employment Opportunity for Employees
This course provides an understanding of equal employment opportunity (EEO), discrimination and how complaints are managed.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- what equal employment opportunity (EEO) means,
- the legislation that applies to EEO,
- behaviour that is considered unlawful discrimination, and defences and exceptions,
- how organisations should manage internal complaints, and
- what happens when an individual makes an external complaint.
This course is aimed at all employees in the Australian workplace.