APNA's definition of primary health care nursing covers health, scope of practice, primary health care, roles and settings. We also explore general practice nursing and Phillips et al. six roles of the general practice nurse.
Manual Tasks for Workers
This course will provide an understanding of:
- hazardous manual tasks,
- how to assess manual tasks,
- ways of reducing the risk of injury, and
- techniques for performing manual tasks safely.
Anyone across Australia undertaking a manual task.
The course features:
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training,
- professional audio,
- animation and interactivity,
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility,
- multi-device compatible,
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.