APNA's definition of primary health care nursing covers health, scope of practice, primary health care, roles and settings. We also explore general practice nursing and Phillips et al. six roles of the general practice nurse.
Work Health & Safety Harmonisation
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training,
- professional audio,
- animation and interactivity,
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility,
- multi-device compatible,
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- key terms in the legislation,
- key changes in the legislation,
- the duties associated with particular roles in the workplace,
- how the legislation is enforced, and
- strategies for managing health and safety in the workplace to help meet the requirements of the legislation.
The course has a national focus and has been designed to provide training for managers and supervisors requiring an introduction to the new harmonisation laws working in Australia.