Learning on the go with APNA online learning
166 - Work Health & Safety Harmonisation
- Adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training,
- professional audio,
- animation and interactivity,
- WCAG 2.0 accessibility,
- multi-device compatible,
- assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- key terms in the legislation,
- key changes in the legislation,
- the duties associated with particular roles in the workplace,
- how the legislation is enforced, and
- strategies for managing health and safety in the workplace to help meet the requirements of the legislation.
The course has a national focus and has been designed to provide training for managers and supervisors requiring an introduction to the new harmonisation laws working in Australia.