Learning on the go with APNA online learning
Chronic Disease & Mental Health Symposium 2016
A package of video presentations taken from the Chronic Disease and Mental Health Symposium 2016
Consists of: 8 x presentations
- Putting diabetes distress on the clinical agenda
- Helping people to thrive in the face of co-occurring illness: strategies that work
- Consumer perspectives - Disease associated with chronic conditions
- Beyond completion of cancer treatment: integrated cancer survivorship care
- Psychological impact of chronic disease: normal adjustment or pathological?
- All about you; Renewal, Compassion Satisfaction & Career Longevity
- Chronic disease, mental health, socioeconomic disadvantage, where do we begin?
- Self-management of chronic respiratory disease - individualised management approaches