Learning on the go with APNA online learning
An Introduction to Eyes
This module has been developed to provide an understanding of the five main eye conditions and provide an introduction to eye health. This module includes:
- Common causes of vision loss,
- Risk factors,
- How to detect vision loss,
- Latest treatments available,
- Referral pathways, and
- Accessing low vision services.
Cost: $38.50 inc GST / APNA Members FREE
About the Author
This module has been developed in partnership with Vision 2020 and Vision Initiative.
Suitable for nursing working in primary health care including general practice.
The module will provide you with an understanding of:
- The five main eye conditions, and
- And provide an introduction to eye health and vision care.
What you’ll get
At the completion of the module you will be presented with a brief online assessment that will test your underpinning knowledge.
Once you have completed all sections of the course, a certificate will be available next to the course name in the ‘My Training’ section of APNA Online Learning.