APNA's definition of primary health care nursing covers health, scope of practice, primary health care, roles and settings. We also explore general practice nursing and Phillips et al. six roles of the general practice nurse.
2008 - 2012 Consultations and submissions
- October 2012 - National Primary Health Care Strategic Framework
- Budget Submission 2012 - Nursing in Primary Care Capturing Opportunities
- Budget Submission 2011 - Nursing in General Practice Proposal
- August 2010 - Nursing in General Practice Election Proposals
- December 2009 - RACGP Standards for General Practices 3rd Edition
- December 2009 - Senate Committee Enquiry into Health Legislation Amendment Midwives and Nurse Practitioners
- 2009 - National Primary Health Care Strategy Discussion Paper
- December 2008 - National Preventative Health Taskforce
- May 2008 - National Health and Hospitals Reform Commission
Don't slip up. Make sure you're comprehensively protected when delivering COVID-19 vaccines this year.