APNA's definition of primary health care nursing covers health, scope of practice, primary health care, roles and settings. We also explore general practice nursing and Phillips et al. six roles of the general practice nurse.
2013 Consultations and submissions
- December 2013 - Department of Health Review of Medicare Locals
- December 2013 - Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia Reentry to Practice
- November 2013 - Proposed Registration Standard for Scheduled Medicine Endorsement
- November 2013 - Australian Standard for Medical Refrigeration Equipment
- October 2013 - Draft Australian Health Management Plan for Pandemic Influenza
- September 2013 - Medicines Australia Transparency Model Consultation and Discussion Paper
- August 2013 - Federal Election Platform Pathways to Sustainable and Effective Primary Health Care
- July 2013 - AMCA RACGP Education and Training of General Practitioners Joint Submission APNA ACN
- May 2013 - Reform to Deductions for Education Expenses Joint Submission APNA ACN ACMA
- January 2013 - Guidelines for Professional Indemnity Insurance for Registered Nurses and Nurse Practitioners
- 2013 Budget Submission - Pathways to A Sustainable and Effective Primary Health Care Nursing Workforce
Protect your livelihood, take out insurance for $130 p.a. and have a policy in your own name to protect yourself.