APNA's definition of primary health care nursing covers health, scope of practice, primary health care, roles and settings. We also explore general practice nursing and Phillips et al. six roles of the general practice nurse.
2018 Consultations and submissions
- November 2018 - Potentially Preventable Hospitalisations Indicator for General Practice
- September 2018 - RN and Midwife Prescribing
- September 2018 - Pharmacist Administered Vaccination Program Expansion
- September 2018 - Senate Inquiry into My Health Record System
- June 2018 - Developing a National Strategic Approach to Maternity Services
- February 2018 - Emergency Management of Hyperglycaemia
- February 2018 - Patient Safety and Quality Improvement in Primary Health Care
- January 2018 - Labors National Platform
Protect your livelihood, take out insurance for $130 p.a. and have a policy in your own name to protect yourself.