APNA's definition of primary health care nursing covers health, scope of practice, primary health care, roles and settings. We also explore general practice nursing and Phillips et al. six roles of the general practice nurse.
2019 Consultations and submissions
- January 2019 - Quality Use of Medicines Program delivery by NPS Medicine Wise
- February 2019 - Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council RN Accreditation Standards consultation round 3
- March 2019 - MBS Review General Practice and Primary Care Clinical Committee Report Phase 2
- April 2019 - NMBA Advanced Practice Definitions
- April 2019 - RACGP Vision for general practice and a sustainable healthcare system
- April 2019 - NMBA Decision-making Framework
- June 2019 - Medicare Benefits Schedule Review Report from the Participating Midwives Reference Group
- June 2019 - Educating the Nurse of the Future
- June 2019 - AIHW consultation regarding the National Primary Health Care Data Asset: Data Development Plan
- June 2019 - MBS Review Allied Health Reference Group report
- June 2019 - MBS Review Nurse Practitioner Reference Group report
- October 2019 - Royal Commission into Aged Care
- December 2019 - A strong nurse workforce for a healthy Australia - pre budget submission 2020-21.pdf
Protect your livelihood, take out insurance for $130 p.a. and have a policy in your own name to protect yourself.