We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly registered nurse to join our team part time Monday to Friday. You will be working with 1-2 doctors at our clinic. We do require certain skills such as wound care, immunisation and blood taking. There will also be work with care plans and recall systems, we are happy to teach and assist with this if you do not have any prior experience. Come on board with our team now!
Contact Sarah Vyravipillai, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 27/09/2021
Wembley Medical Centre is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our team for a 7wk leave relief position (includes 1wk supernumerary shifts). July-August 2021
Our Practice is:
• A purpose built practice that highly values to role of its practice nurses.
• An Accredited General Practice with a private billing business model.
• A supportive and friendly environment with extremely experienced General Practitioners and nursing colleagues as well as excellent administrative support.
• Three fully equipped treatment rooms to accommodate the important nursing function in our clinic.
• FREE close to site parking.
• A comprehensive induction with dedicated supernumerary shifts.
The successful applicant will:
• Have a high level of professionalism
• Be able to work efficiently when clinical demand is high.
• Have great communication skills and ability to create good rapport with patients.
• Be able to work well within a team and build relationships to be a team player.
• Perform clinical examinations and diagnostic testing such as ECGs, spirometry etc
• Engage in health promotion activities.
• Be competent in wound management and dressings.
• Assist GP's with minor surgery
• Triage patients
• Administer immunisations as directed by the GP.
• Provide assistance with health assessments and chronic disease management activities
• Hold current Nursing Registration (AHPRA)
• Hold current Immunisation Certificate
• Hold current CPR Certificate
Please send CV, including references that can be contacted, to Cherie Braden - Practice Manager - by email: email@example.com
opportunity for an RN
to join in a busy GP practice
to help with health assessments, care plans,
Contact Dr Alex Burgansky, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 13/11/2022
Do you feel your community nursing knowledge and experience is not valued? Then this is for you!
Would you like to be part of a dynamic team in a practice that listens and encourages excellence in chronic disease management? If you have a working knowledge of My Aged Care / care planning / community services and would like to join our dedicated community team (part-time or full-time available) please forward your expression of interest to email@example.com
Contact Kerrie, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 17/10/2021
An opportunity to utilise your nursing skills in a welcoming environment. We facilitate your learning, continuous development and value your input. Join a team that will help you grow.
Contact Shabnam Ali, email@example.com
Closing date 30/09/2021
The Department of Health, Tasmania are seeking applications for the role of Registered Nurse - Community to work as part of the Hellyer Community Nursing Service team, in North West Tasmania. Multiple Full Time and Part Time positions available. For more information and how to apply, please visit our website https://careers.pageuppeople.com/759/cw/en/job/1066415/registered-nurse-community-502544
Contact Demi Sullivan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 20/09/2021
• Screen the patients before they see the doctor and record all findings in their records
o Check their blood pressure, pulse, height, weight and waist.
o Height, weight and waist should be done once a month.
o Blood pressure and pulse should be done at each visit.
o BGL, urine analysis, SAO2, temperature, pregnancy test, peak flow, spirometry, ECG and anti-natal checks must be done if indicated by the patient's presentation.
Contact DR MICHAEL MBAOGU, email@example.com
Closing date 08/09/2021
South Gippsland Family Medicine, located in Wonthaggi, seeks a Registered Nurse to join our friendly and supportive team.
We are an established clinic looking to extend nursing support to our GPs. The role is offered on a permanent Part Time basis.
Current AHPRA registration required and previous General Practice experience ideal. If you are an enthusiastic person who is passionate about patient education and has exceptional communication skills, click on the job heading to find out more.
Contact Sandra Carlsson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 01/10/2021
Seeking an experienced Registered or Enrolled Nurse for a busy regional medical practice. Duties include cold chain management, immunisation, general nursing and triage, chronic disease management, wound care, assisting with procedures, ECGs/Spirometry and more. Training, networking and on-going support provided by a Nurse Manager.
Contact Abbey McMahon, Abbey.McMahon@bettermedical.com.au
Closing date 03/12/2021